Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweet Words

The sweet voices of little boys . . . is there anything better than that?  The best thing about this electronic journal is that maybe I will be able to remember them later.

Something I have always intended to write down is the way Davis has always said "Callipitter" (Caterpillar).  It is just so cute to me, so I have never corrected it.  I hope it sticks around for a long time.

Parker loves Evie.  He calls her "baby Ebee".  He talks about her all the time.  

4 comments:

Amy said...

No, there is nothing sweeter than hearing boys talk sweetly. :)

Cristina said...

I love it! I never correct mine either. My personal favorite from Domenica is Peanut Butter , it sounds like "Peter Patter"... and Gabriel... he had many "compadora" for computadora, "pontopon" for pantalon and others... but I also really like that East Coast accent some kids get, like Tray!

Theresa said...

This just reminded me of a word M always says wrong, so I blogged about it. So sweet about Parker; it looks like he's ready for another baby!? :)

Melissa said...

and SHE will LOVE him...