Monday, April 13, 2009

Catching Up

Baseball season officially started last week.  The D-Backs aren't off to the best start but I have hope for them.  Mark loves baseball and it often sets a tone in our house during the season.  The boys already "pretend" to like seeing it on t.v. - especially Parker (of course).  He cheers anytime anyone hits the ball - our team or the others.  I like this picture but I also posted it because Davis just looks so big in this picture to me.
Trying so hard - Grayson spends most of his time in this position trying so hard to move.  He totally has the leg scoot part down but can not figure out how to get his arms moving.  This means he mostly just moves backward.  It is crazy how much this kid want to be on the move.  I might have my hands full.
I love bath time.  It is one of my favorite times of the day.  I love how happy they are to splash in the water.  I love how it can put them in a good mood even if the moods have started to go downhill toward evening time.  I love how them smell so clean (they can definitely be stinky little boys).  And I love to snuggle them in their towels.  I have wanted a bath tub picture for a long time but it is hard with all three of them in the tub - and I am afraid to take my hand off of Grayson for even a minute.  G LOVES to be in the water, splashing with his brothers.  He gets an excited little laugh the whole time I am undressing him to get him in the water.  (Thanks for the towel Aunt April:)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE bath pictures...so your boys love it, huh? My kids just get more competitive and feisty in the bath...I think it's too close of contact for them. They can't help but mess with each other, it drives me NUTS!...oh and my word verification below is "funtowel"...interesting.

Jason and Lisa said...

I love bath pictures too. That's great that they love bath time together. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the tub pic! I also love tat you can manage to hold onto Grayson, keep the older boys tame, and take a picture at the same time...serious skills. What about yelling, "Mark!" Kidding!

AprilJ said...

Super cute pictures.. and love the towel for Grayson. I was laughing about your hand holding onto G.. which he obviously needed because he was weebling/wobbling in the shot!

Theresa said...

So cute of them in the tub!! I forget how much the babies LOVE to splash and play.