Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grayson's Pictures

Our very sweet little boy at 8 months old



We had pictures taken of Grayson and I have cried watching the dvd slideshow several times now.  I just love that little baby so much and am grateful to have pictures to remember all of the sweet expressions that I get to see everyday.  There are so many great pictures of him that I have trouble choosing my favorites.  Photographer's blog has a slide show:  one3photography.blogspot.com
(Might as well throw in an update)  To copy my friend, he sat in a grocery cart front seat for the first time about a week ago.  It used to be most convenient to put the other two boys in the cart and wear Grayson in a sling - but he is getting a little heavy for that now.  He is super close to crawling but not doing it yet.  He can get around though and get to just about anything he has his eye on.  This has resulted in several head injuries every day.  He wants to be mobile so bad and inevitably face-plants or falls over in his efforts to get faster.  The worst fall to date was a dive out of the wagon into my planter of flowers that I was working in.  I felt horrible - he had dirt in his mouth, eyes and nose - yuck!  He enjoys almost all of his baby food but he LOVES yogurt.  He'd eat it for every meal if I would let him.  He also seems to prefer a toy car over any of his baby toys.  I can put twenty of his toys around him and he will squiggle and pull himself around until he can get to his brothers' cars.  I love this baby SOOOO much!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What great pics, but easy to get good ones of such a precious family! Did Emily take them?

Filleman Family said...

No my cousin did them for me this time and they are my favorite baby pics yet!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so awesome...your cousin does such a great job. Grayson is such a sweet, little guy. I cannot wait for our boys to be great friends!

Theresa said...

Oh, he is so precious! The pictures are awesome, and so is every little roll on his chunky body!! Your cousin I think has a big future in photography...and I don't mean that in a weird way! ;)