Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark!

Mark's birthday was actually last week (I've been a bad blogger).  We celebrated by spending the night at the Valley Ho hotel in Scottsdale.  We didn't really do anything specific - but it was SO fun!!  We haven't spent an extended period of time together without the boys in a long while.  We just had a great time bumming around together, ordering a movie to our room, and eating dessert late at night.  I HIGHLY recommend it:)  Of course I didn't take any pictures-bummer.
The next day we met my family for lunch at Grimaldi's.  Yummy pizza and the kids had a great time together of course.

Opening presents with the boys



2 comments:

Amy said...

So nice for the two of you and I know Mark must have LOVED it ;).

Amy Filleman said...

ummm, you also celebrated with Mark's family the night before....