Friday, June 12, 2009

Friends from Kentucky


Kentucky LANE, that is!  At our old house, on Kentucky Lane, we became good friends with our very kind neighbors the Morses.  Davis has been playing with these sweet girls since he could walk.  They have gotten so much older in the last 3 1/2 years and we have added two more little boys but they still love to see one another.  They used to play almost everyday.  We have only seen them a couple of times since we moved, but Davis talks about them like they are family and really gets excited to see them.  Anna is so sweet to Parker and she graciously lets him drag her around and pretends to be so excited over his 2-yr-old boy toys.  I'm grateful that they are good friends.  While they were eating lunch, I heard Clara ask Davis if she would "remember her name even when he was 100 years old".  Davis said, "Of course I will ridiculous!"  I thought that was very sweet.  I hope we get the opportunity to continue to watch the girls grow up.   

1 comment:

Theresa said...

What a sweet picture; I can't stand how cute G looks!