Monday, June 15, 2009

Parker . . .

My kids love to read the book "I love you to the moon and back".  Davis will often use lines from that book in a sweet way.  Parker has picked up his own version and tells me many times a day "I love you all the way to Kara's house!"  In his little world that is the furthest place he knows.  Parker loves his cousin and is wishes he could see her more often - and I love how sweet this little boy is to me!!  Also, when we took the boys to Rawhide there was a live country singer in the restaurant and then outside by a little dance floor area.  Parker was mesmerized by the music and sat staring at the singer for most of the meal.  Outside, he asked to dance with me.  I hope he always wants to dance with him momma.  He is super precious.  I love this kid!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is adorable. That song "I hope you dance" makes me cry every time I hear it and that's what this story reminds me of :(. The middle babies ARE very sweet indeed.

AprilJ said...

Alaska is pretty far away, almost to the moon. Parker is a genius! And a sweetheart. Kara is equally devoted..she has a picture of him on her windowsill, right next to her bed.

Jen said...

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is really sweet. He is such a cute boy! I hope he'll be sweet to you forever as well!