Monday, July 20, 2009

Out of their mouths . . .

More funny from Davis:

After his dentist appointment - 
Billie (his Grammie): "Davis I have a present for you for doing such a great job at the dentist."
Davis: (see her getting something out of the closet) "Oh yes!  Is it cash?"
Cash made me laugh every time I think about it - not sure what association he even has with that word.

Today after I finished nursing Grayson before his nap-
Davis: "Are you done already?"
Me: "yep, all done"
Davis: "Wow that was fast . . . did you only do one boob?"
(too many babies early in life has probably given them more of an anatomy lesson than necessary)

5 comments:

Amy said...

One boob, love it. Trey also know the word cash but that's because Kenny's uses the word.

Anonymous said...

Very funny. Yes, I would agree that your boys and the Johnson boys know all about "nursing"...more than little boys should know :)!

AprilJ said...

Boob fasination is a strange thing.. how it starts SO EARLY in the boys. Kara could care less. BTW: we LOVE being here with you guys.

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

LOL...I LOVE hearing these stories- too precious!

Theresa said...

that is awesome!