Thursday, July 16, 2009

Caught Ya!


Grayson has become quite mischievous.  He is on the move and can scurry extremely quickly which has allowed him to get in more trouble, more quickly.  Besides making every attempt to spoil or grab at whatever his older brothers are playing with, his favorite mess to make is toilet paper mess.  I say, "please shut the bathroom door behind you" about twenty-five times a day trying to keep him out of the potty rooms but he still manages to take advantage of Davis leaving a door open.  My other kids didn't do this often, but if they did, they just unrolled the paper into pile.  This is not Grayson-style.  He goes in and takes big bites out of the roll and then spits wet wads of paper on the floor - while also unrolling and ripping shreds of course!  It is extra special.  It makes me laugh sometimes to walk in Davis' bathroom and see a roll on the roller with random bites taken out of it.  When he gets caught he just laughs and smiles and then shakes his head no-no like he anticipates it coming out my mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really funny. I am sure it is in our future. Hugh is going to know "No no" really well since he hears it about a million times a day - I look forward to when he says it back to me. Should be awesome.

Amy said...

I bet it's hard to be serious with a cute face like that.