Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Fun

We only got to spend one night with Johnsons at the end of their trip - but my boys love to be with their cousins!  They got a little bit of beach time with each other and Uncle Troy helped Davis take his first (and only - it was freezing that day) ride on a boogie board.

Best buddies!
My mom reading to three very tired little boys.
Dad trying to teach G to walk on the board walk at Sea Port Village (as a side note - I think Grayson is really close to walking)
The three boys on the carousel with my parents

2 comments:

Amy said...

three tired boys on a very clean, crisp looking couch. Yikes! :)

Heidi Marie said...

Close to walking?? Wow I do forget how close our boy's are. I still think that Grayson should be just learning how to sit up. And here he is, walking with his Grandpa!