Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Play House



Mark and Buzz ("Granddad") put together a play house that my Gram got for my boys got for their birthday.  They built a really nice floor for it which makes it even better.  Davis could hardly contain . . . actually I'm going to go with "did NOT contain" his enthusiasm during the four hours it took for them to get it ready.  They love it.  Davis was still asking to play in it last night after it was dark outside (not normal for Davis to want to be outside by himself at night) and the first thing he said this morning when he woke up was "where is my jacket mom, I need to get to work in my play house".  I'm so excited that they have something new to play in together outside.  One more funny thing - and I write this only because it is 'classic Davis'.  He asked Eli & TJ to come play in his play house this morning and he told them "only two people can go it at a time".  I said, "no buddy, all three of you can fit, it is not kind to say that".  He adamantly told me, "No mom, I saw on the picture on the box and their is ONLY two kids in the play house.  It is the rule.  It is the directions!".  Oh, Davis :)

3 comments:

Theresa said...

So fun! Michael was on my lap while I read this entry and he said, "Davis is so funny."

Jason and Lisa said...

That is too funny that he thought the play house is just for 2 kids because of the picture on the box. That looks like a fun house.

AprilJ said...

That is very "first born" of Davis. Too sweet. We need one of those in our yard here.. we could use it 3 months out of the year ;)