Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I guess I should clarify . .

I realized after reading some of the comments that the way I wrote my post sounded like I thought I deserved an award for how hard my day was or something.  My sister and sister-in-law always joke that we deserve the "mom-of-the-year" award when we have a day that is deserving of quite the opposite.  I guess sarcasm becomes less obvious when you are reading words off a page . . that happens a lot in the 'blog' world I think.  I just felt silly when I realized that you could take it the other way :)  Definitely not some of my finest moments today - Parker suffered the consequences.  All in all - a lot to be thankful for at the end of the day.  

6 comments:

AprilJ said...

BTW, I meant to say on my comment to the last post... you don't have a prayer at "mom-of-the-year". That baby is mine.

Unknown said...

hi i wanna give u smile and hope u get all the best in yur life..^^
visit my blog plz..
www.5setia.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Thanks for clarifying, I literally thought you thought you were the best mom ever! j/k...knew what you meant.

Jason and Lisa said...

I knew what you meant too! We've had that joke too.

The Martins said...

Hey! I'd nominate you on a day like that! You made it to daddy getting home- that's a feat in itself sometimes, nevermind poison control.

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

Girl...from reading your previous post- You DO deserve mama of the year (you dealt with all that and your still sane :)