Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Pizza Donut"

We were at Peter Piper last night and Davis kept insisting that he wanted "Pizza Donut". I assumed that he was asking for dessert pizza (as we frequent the lunch buffet often :). I told him we would get it later. Finally I told him I was going to go up and order his dessert pizza and he said, "No mom, I want to GO-O-O to 'peez donut' to be with my cousins." Oh, finally I understand that he wants to go to Sedona. (Eli and Kara left yesterday). We are going on Friday but that is hardly soon enough for Davis who lives to be with his cousins right now. He pretty much thinks Kara is the best thing that has ever happened to him and doesn't want to leave her side. (Mark and I have actually joked about whether it has crossed over into inappropriate love for your cousin) I think it is killing him that Eli is getting her undivided attention. See you kids tomorrow !

No comments: