Wednesday, June 4, 2008

La You!!


Davis and I have long played this game where he says "Mama, I love you" and I reply "Oh, no, no, no, no, no - I love YOU!" and then he replies back the same way. This can go back and forth for a really long time - he is either very amused or likes to confirm how much he is loved :)
Tonight, I was acutally alone with Parker for his bath, which almost never happens, and I said "Parker, I love you." He smiled up at me and said "na, na, na, na - la U" and pointed at me the way his brother does. It was the sweetest thing. I responded back the way I always do and he laughed and laughed to reply back and forth. He is learning so many new words and expressions everyday - but the first "I love you" has definitely been my very favorite. He is the sweetest little boy.

No comments: