Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Big Brother


Davis completely loves being Parker's big brother. Lately, he is particularly aware of things that he thinks are "his job" such as helping Parker get down out-of or off-of something like the Jeep Big Wheels or a kitchen chair. This is particularly amusing because there is really only about seven pounds difference between the two boys at this point so it is less than graceful when he gets Parker around the waist (or around the shoulder and neck if Parker is unlucky) and does his best to lift him down. Yesterday, I had to go back into the house after already loading both boys into their car seats and Parker was not happy about being in his car seat. When I opened my door, Parker was fussing about being in the car without me and Davis was singing "Jesus Loves Parker" at the top of his lungs. It was very sweet. I couldn't decide if it was an effort to tune out the fussing or an effort to calm his little brother down - probably a combination of the two. Either way, I was very aware of how sweet their relationship is becoming everyday.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

How adorable! I love these boys so much and can't wait to watch them grow. You have outdone yourself already, you blogger! Thanks for giving me another distraction in my day...:)