Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Early Father's Day


My Dad will be gone next weekend so we celebrated Father's Day this Sunday at Joe's Farm Grill (excellent by the way and great for kids). It is crazy to me to look at this picture and see him surrounded by all of us - we have become such a crew. Mostly I am just be struck by the goodness and faithfulness of God to my dad and to our family. My dad has been and is a faithful leader in our family and in so many ways gives us a physical demonstration of the love of our Heavenly Father. I am very grateful for him and the way that God has blessed all of us through my dad.
(I don't know if you can see Davis' face in this photo - but it is classic Davis - he HATES photos)

1 comment:

Amy said...

2 comments - for those of you who want to see Davis' face, click on the photo and it will blow it up. HILARIOUS! Second comment, this picture is such a blessing to see. Your dad has also blessed me being part of the same church family and the body of Christ. He is truly evidence of God's grace.