Saturday, August 30, 2008

Getting So Big

I just want him to stay little forever but he is getting so big. He hasn't been back to the doctor, so I don't have any numbers but I can tell in his little clothes that he is getting big fast. I told Mark the other night that I just want to stare at him all day so that I can soak up how sweet it is to have a little baby. I know that they are great fun when they get bigger too but I love having this little one and will be sad when he stops looking like an infant. He is 2 1/2 weeks old and still sleeping mostly in the daytime. He seems pretty mellow (knock on wood) and is by far my best eater. He does look around for his brothers' voices when he is awake during the day - maybe because he is trying to figure out what crazy zoo he has been born into - but I'd like to believe it is because he loves them so much.
I love yawning pictures - and the little white tongue.

Grayson in his very cute bed - Thank you Grandma! I wish he loved it in here as much as he is pretending to right now.


3 comments:

Theresa said...

So sweet!! He looks very comfy against his cute bumper pad :)

Amy said...

Precious. I must know the name of that maker. I can't wait to meet him...hopefully before Christmas :)

Heidi Marie said...

I love how you can take pictures of babies in their crib and they look so sweet and content. I guess that is because you don't take the camera out when your child is in his crib flailing his arms, spitting out his pacifier and screaming. That would not make for a sweet Kodak moment...