Monday, August 18, 2008

My First Born and His Twin






I couldn't resist posting this after looking through the pictures. It is definitely confirmed - Grayson looks very much like his older brother. If I don't write who is who on the back of pictures, I don't know if I would be able to tell. They even make some of the same "newborn grimace" type expressions. That is so weird. I am sure Grayson's look will continue to change but I am sure he will always be easily identified as Davis' little brother. Can you tell who is who? (Obviously the last two are Davis - as the other kids aren't present :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am SO glad you finally admitted that Grayson looks JUST like D and nothing like Parker. The song from Sesame Street from the '80s comes to my mind when I see the three of them pictured...."which one of these kids is doing his own thing"....I'm so funny.

Theresa said...

Wow, that is crazy! How fun for D to have a look-alike.

Theresa said...

So can we expect your 4th child to look just like Parker?

Filleman Family said...

Theresa is SOOOO funny !!