Saturday, August 30, 2008

OREO


My sister has joked that my kids are an Oreo . . . two dark ones with a whitey in the middle.
A lady from the City of Chandler came by with a welcome basket the other day (a very nice gesture by the way). I happened to be holding Grayson so she was asking me how old and how things were going and what not. Theresa was here with her boys so Parker and Ryan come upstairs and stand at my feet and she gives me this look like "there are too many children here under the age of two - tell me they are not all yours". I tell her, "Oh, these aren't both mine, I have a friend over". She points to Parker and says, "Oh that makes sense, I knew THAT kid could not be yours". I guess Ryan looked more like my son than Parker. Not the first time people have thought Parker wasn't mine! Good thing he is a dead ringer for his daddy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nice Melissa!:) Make sure you never call my kids oreos! LOL!