Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome Grayson Mark Filleman

On August 13, at 8:35 am we welcomed our new precious little boy Grayson Mark Filleman. He weighed 8 lbs 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. I am sure he will continue to change, but we think he resembles both of the older boys in some ways. He was very alert when he was born and continues to be the most alert newborn I have had. I guess it is hard not to be alert with two crazy older brothers. Davis and Parker came to see him later that morning are are still facinated by their new brother. Davis is acting very "big" and Parker is acting a little bewildered. I am sure we will settle into a routine around here soon. It is good to be home and be together as a family. Thank you for thinking of us and praying for us. This new little life God has entrusted to us has made both Mark and I very overwhelmed with God's goodness and our need for His grace. We are so thankful for our friend Laurie for taking such good care of us again and are thankful for all of the family that was able to come down and see us the day he was born. A special thanks to my brother Matt who got robbed of his credit for getting up at 5 am to actually be there when Grayson was born. Thanks brother :) Enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I guess I feel like Parker right now - bewildered - at how in the heck you had time to already put pictures up! All joking aside, we are so happy for you all and love that Davis Jr. :) made it here safely and healthy! We love you so much!

Missy said...

Congratulations Michelle (and family!) I think Grayson looks a lot like your Mom in some of those pictures! Such a cutie! Your family is beautiful, thanks for sharing your blog!

Pam said...

Congrats!!

Jen said...

Congratulations to all of you! I can't wait to meet baby Grayson!!! :)