Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Reality


Today Mark went back to work and it is officially the first day of "normal" life. It has had moments of feeling okay but in reality I have definitely struggled with patience way too often today. My boys were much happier with Dad home to entertain them while I feed Grayson. Thirty minutes of nursing while refereeing the two older boys has been the biggest challenge. I am grateful that they love their brother and when they are in the mood, Davis and Parker both want to hold him and love him. I could stare at Grayson all day. I share my brother-in-law's sentiment that if they stayed just like this and never learned to talk back I could probably have ten of them!

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute picture! :)

AprilJ said...

I love this picture.. Congrats on making through your first day with 3 boys at home. I think we're moving on Wed! (I'm not holding my breath) The boys are beautiful. We miss you.

Theresa said...

For sure! Babies are the best! That is an adorable picture of the three!