Friday, September 5, 2008

18 Months (Parker) and 2 Weeks (Grayson)

Brothers . . . seriously?

Parker is 18 months old and Grayson is 2 weeks old.  We went to the doctor this week.  It was just me and the three boys - which was an adventure in itself.  Parker was 26.4 lbs (60%) and 35.5 inches (100%).  Grayson was 10.1 lbs and 23 inches (both 97%).  Sorry for the boring blog info, but due to the fact that I have not made a single page of Parker's baby book - I don't see myself starting on Grayson's until he is well into elementary school so I am hoping to log this info away until I get there.  Both boys got "stuck" - Parker a shot and Grayson had blood work.  I don't recommend having two children that need to be comforted at the doctor at the same time.  The nurse actually asked me if I had any pacifiers for my kids when she was trying to finish Grayson.  I don't even think I responded to the question.  Overall, it was a memorable experience.  Later, I was thinking about how grateful I am that I have two very healthy boys.  It is easy for me to be frustrated with trying to get them in and out of the doctor's office and forget that God has blessed us with three healthy, happy little boys that I get to be home with everyday.  I don't want to take that for granted.  

No comments: