Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Break

So sad - a picture doesn't even really capture how bad Parker's nose looks.  While I was packing the car in the Duncan, Parker fell and landed very hard on the handle of a metal shopping cart.  I could tell from outside that he was hurt really badly by the way he was crying.  It immediately swelled like a golf ball between his eyes at the bridge of his nose.  Now he is left with black eyes and lots of swelling.  I am hoping that it will heal well and that it starts feeling better.  Parker is not a complainer at all - but you can tell it is very sensitive.  My poor, sweet baby!

5 comments:

Jenna K. said...

Poor thing!

Amy said...

Sad :(...hope he feels better soon.

The Martins said...

Oh no! Poor guy!

AprilJ said...

How's it looking today?

Anonymous said...

I felt so bad from him, but he is handling it like a champ...tough little guy!