Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Visiting the Greats




We took a whirlwind 24 hour trip to Duncan with the AK cousins.  It is fun to make a visit all together.  I know that the firehouse with Uncle Brad was a highlight for my kids, as well as their slumber party on Gram Boyd's floor and lunch at Gimmee's.  (Parker is missing from the picture with Gram Boyd because his nose injury was only minutes old and he wasn't getting out of my arms for anything!)  A highlight for me was lunch with Great Grandma Jeanette.  We really had a sweet time together and Grayson was really loving her.  I love to see them growing those relationships with the fabulous extended family we have been blessed with.  All in all, it was WELL worth the drive! (All five kids, April and I all in the Acura by the way - it was officially packed to the gills)

2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! Sorry about Parker's nose :(

AprilJ said...

A good time, for sure...