Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So Blessed

When I think about these kids, I am just so very thankful to God for each of these little kids and also the great relationships that they have with one another.  Even though they don't all get to see each other all the time, when they are together, they are best friends.  What a sweet gift from God.  I can't even begin to recap everything that we were able to do with the AK cousins in town the last two weeks.  The highlight for my kids was just getting to do the day-to-day stuff with their cousins - swimming, dinners, play dates.  It is busy and hectic, but completely worth it because the kids enjoy one another so much.  I know Davis was especially thrilled to have them come to church with us two Sundays and have Clay in his class.  My kids also had a blast on our whirlwind overnight in Duncan.  It is so great to have them in town.  

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute picture!

Amy said...

I am so thankful for these kids too, my boys love them so very much!

AprilJ said...

See what offering treats for a smile will get us?!? We have to remember that for next time :)

Anonymous said...

Great shot - thanks for taking the pics! It was such a fun couple of weeks!