Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Firehouse Visit


We took a spontaneous trip to the firehouse a couple weeks ago.  
(I have been a bad blogger lately so I am catching up.)  My boys probably ask to go visit Uncle Troy at the firehouse three times a week so it is a super special treat for them.  The Williams boys and Caruso boys came to play too!  I think they look so cute all together in front of the truck.
Baby G with his fire hat.
Parker and Loges - his best bud!
Doesn't Eli look big in this picture?  Eli has grown so much lately.  He is so much taller than all the other boys it makes him seem so much older.

4 comments:

Amy said...

A dream come true...again...for my boys. they are still talking about it.

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness, so many boys! Looks like the perfect outing.

AprilJ said...

Again, great pictures.. looks like fun was had by all :)

Jen said...

I love the fire truck picture...very impressive to get all the boys to stand there for a picture! :)