Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Day :)

I am tired of fighting with this thing . . seriously, how do all you girls post a string of pictures in the right order?  I can't figure it out so here they are, not in chronological order:

We took the boys to Rawhide tonight which turned out to be even better than I was hoping it would be.  They both had so much fun.  Davis loved everything about it.  He saw some "cowboy shows", ate a yummy dinner with a live country band (which he was actually super into - he clapped for them after every song), ran in the street of the fake western town with a cap gun and rode on a toy train.  We didn't even get to everything.  It was great.
Watching a fake cowboy shoot-em-up
In case you didn't notice Parker in the previous picture - he didn't like the cap guns until he had his own.  This made us laugh because it seemed like it was the noise he really didn't like but the only thing he could figure out to do was cover his eyes.
Davis the cowboy
Showing Granddad his new Bible 
Going to breakfast at McDonald's with Grammie for pancakes
Lunch at Peter Piper with Grandma, Uncle Matt, and the Johnson Clan
His BFFs and his new drum set - he loves it - I might be regretting it already.  I said yes in a moment of weakness because I new he would love them.  We have already had to discuss that drums are not a toy we play with when Daddy is home.  They are pretty cool though.
Grandma and his new John Deere hat - I know . . . my nephews like all things Nascar and Davis likes all things John Deere = both WT in their own special way :)
Davis on the phone for one of his MANY phones calls "ugh, everyone just wants to talk to me".  This happened to be his Granddad.

10 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

I love that picture with Davis & Mark & Parker. Parker is super cute with his hand over his eyes but Davis' face is priceless! He's ready to jump into action at any minute! Congrats on having a 4 year old! Happy birthday Davis!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday buddy, we love you;)

Jen said...

Happy birthday Davis!

I too love the pic of Parker covering his eyes...too cute. :)

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

Happy B-day to your sweet little boy, Davis! We can't wait to have him join our Sunday school class :).
And LOL about the drums, I'm sure Mark appreciates the 'no drums' when Daddy's home rule.

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Davis!!

Jason and Lisa said...

Looks like a fun filled picture.

I have the same problem or frustration with posting pics in order. The only thing I've come up with is doing my post backwards or when I post them one at I time, I immediately label which pic they are and then I can easily control c (copy) and control v (paste) them where I want. It does take a little more time or preparation but it works. If anyone sends you any ideas to solve this problem that are easier let me know.

AprilJ said...

Hope the Birthday Boy got his Birthday serenade from his 2 adoring Alaska cousins last night.. we had to wait until Kara was home from school to make the call and were sorry to miss you. Looks like it was a great fun day.

The Martins said...

Just copy your sister and get a mac. :)
I stopped blogging for about 4 months before we got the mac blog program because I didn't like blogger.

I loved the Rawhide idea! I've never been there with kids- SO fun!

AprilJ said...

hey... the way to get the pics in chronological order is to pick them in backwards order.. at least that's how I've worked it out. I found this out with my Christmas post. I had to choose the Christmas morning ones first, ending with the skiing picture.

AnadelasTejasrojas said...

http://anadelastejasrojas.blogspot.com/2009/01/manifiesto-por-la-solidaridad.html

SOLO LEELO

ONLY READ IT AND PUBLISH IN YOUR BLOG. it's around the world

THANK YOU¡¡¡