Saturday, January 24, 2009

Officially not an infant . . .

Just so cute - I couldn't resist posting - Who would have ever guessed Davis would love pictures so much because he gets to take them with his little brother.  Lately he calls him "my best little guy" - so precious.  He also tells me multiple times a day that I am "his best mom ever", good thing, the competition was looking pretty tight!  Anyway, this is about Grayson.  In my mind he has remained an 'infant' (in some ways this may never change).  Between last night and this morning however he has transitioned in my mind as he started rolling over (late, I know, I think he was feeling some pressure because I told him about Hugh . . just kidding) and this morning I found two little bottom teeth.  I just told my friend Heidi on Monday that he was acting like he was teething but I was sure he wasn't because this is really early for my kids.  Either way, he has two little teeth.  Except for chewing on his toys and sucking on his bottom lip a lot, you never would have known he was cutting teeth.  No complaints from him, of course.  The teeth are too small for a picture but this is a picture of him rolling:

Ready . . . Set . . . 

GO!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

What a big boy..I can't wait to see those little teeth, so cute!

Miss you guys!!

Melissa said...

Cute pics, he is still a baby to me too. :)

Amy said...

he has to be the baby and stay that way. So sweet...and I love your bedding I see in the background...love brown with any color.

AprilJ said...

Girl, that baby is still an INFANT in my mind since I've never even held him or seen him in person. So you tell him his crazy Aunt April said go right ahead and be that baby boy until at least the beginning of Feb. No more rolling over, no teething, no speaking.....

Anonymous said...

He is still a baby...a really cute one! He has the cutest smile!

The Martins said...

you have to get the rolling over on video and send it to gabrielle- she's gone from back to tummy for 6 weeks now but won't even attempt tummy to back (instead she stays on her tummy until her neck starts wearing out, then bonks her head on the floor until she's super mad. then i flip her over. lovely pattern.)