Thursday, December 18, 2008

Growing, Growing


Grayson had his four month check-up yesterday.  How has it been four months already?  The stats:  almost 17 lbs and 27 inches = a big boy.  He is still 97% for height and dropped to 70% for weight.  (with the exception of his weight - he is almost just like Parker.)  I got the go ahead for feeding him cereal so I wasted no time.  I am convinced he will start sleeping better with some cereal in that tummy.  As you can see from the first picture, he didn't love the cereal but he did love sitting in "parker's" high chair.  Obviously Parker will probably have to promote to the table here shortly.  I was telling Mark last night that when Davis was Parker's age we had just moved him to his big bed.  I know Parker is supposed to be huge compared to Grayson but he is still kind of a baby to me (for the record - he will be sleeping in his crib until he is begging to get out of it).  After a well-visit, I am always reminded to be grateful that God has given us  healthy, strong, sweet little boys.  I can forget that provision in the midst of the chaos three boys bring!  Praise God for his goodness to us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - he is a big boy! Very sweet. I am looking forward to those rice cereal days...I think the same thing...Hugh will sleep better with some cereal in his belly! Let me know how it turns out.

Amy said...

I love that pumpkin so much! :)

Heidi Marie said...

It is good to have healthy babies. He is too cute. And by the way he still feels light as a feather compared to my little 85% percentile boy:0)

Melissa said...

I was noticing last night as well, but Grayson's cheeks are getting HUGE. Super cute. He is the chunkier version of Davis. :) How did he sleep????

The Martins said...

Oh crud. I totally forgot to schedule our 4 month appointment.