Saturday, December 6, 2008

God is most certainly SO GOOD

 
This is the sweetest thing to me.  Parker loves the song God Is So Good.  He affectionately asks for "good to me" many, many times a day but particularly at bedtime.  In the last couple of days I have heard him "singing" it to himself in his bed before I get him up in the morning and today he was singing it while he was playing outside.  It is so precious.  The only words you can decipher are "God", "good" and "Meeeeeee" but his little singing voice is so cute and I love how much he loves this song.  Obviously I had to prompt it to be able to record it but I particularly love it when he is spontaneously singing to himself.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is so precious! Did you hear the poor kid, he was saying "mommy, God ME!" I wanted to hear you sing it to Parky mommy! :)

AprilJ said...

Wrap those boys up and send them to me as a Christmas gift!!! I can hardly stand it :) ParkER. (yay for me!!)