Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Photos

My cousin Kelly started a photography business a couple of years ago and does an amazing job.  I have been wanting her to take pictures of our family for a while and we just got around to doing some for Christmas cards this year.  Yes, you will all be getting our cards in the mail shortly, but I couldn't resist sharing some of the pictures she took.  She is great!  I have to plug her website . . you should check it out One3P Photography.
Obviously my favorites are on our Christmas cards, but here are some others we really liked:


6 comments:

AprilJ said...

These pictures ARE GREAT! I need to have her shoot us when we come out next time.

Theresa said...

Wow! She did an awesome job! Can't wait to see the Christmas card!

Amy said...

Those are amazing! My fave is the far shot of you and the older boys in the leaves...awesome!

Heidi Marie said...

Wow Michelle! It doesn't even look like Arizona:) Those pictures are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

These look really good - such a good looking family.

Jen said...

Those are great! I agree, it doesn't look like AZ...where did you get them taken?