Friday, December 19, 2008

Davis or My Brother?

Grayson (almost 4 months old)
My Brother Matt (probably 8 months old)
Melissa and I were working on pulling pictures for my mom's 50th birthday and she found this picture of Matt.  I couldn't believe how much it looked like Grayson.  Matt is a probably 8 months old in this picture but it definitely looks like Grayson.  I know everyone thinks he is Davis' look alike, but he looks even more like Matt to me.  I guess we'll see, they change so much as they grow.  

4 comments:

Amy said...

Definitely a resemblance to Matt a little. Either way, that dark complexion is a Kronwald and he's gonna be a handsome dude! :)

Theresa said...

Wow, that's crazy! I definitely see a resemblance and think G has a different look than D. Maybe it's those CHUBBY cheeks!?

AprilJ said...

That IS crazy!! Someone commented a while ago that he was looking less like Davis and he is. What a cutie! And those cheeks, I could just sqeeze....

Boys, Boys, Boys! said...

Hey Filleman Crew,

Wishing you a happy holiday season! You have a beautiful family and know that you must feel so blessed with three wonderful boys!

Hugs,
Snyders