Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What was I thinking?



I had this picture in my head last night that we would have a special family time putting the ornaments on the Christmas tree.  I made chocolate cupcakes (my choice after choosing not to make hot chocolate) to make it extra special for the boys.  I thought . . . I'll give them their bath, put them in their jammies and then we will have treats together.  When Parker got done and I was using multiple wet paper towels to clean his hands, clothes, face and even digging frosting out of his nose I thought to myself . . really . . . why did I CLEAN my kids to give them chocolate frosting???  You would think I would have seen this coming.  They didn't go to bed looking bathed but we had fun.  (For the record, Davis ate his in a much cleaner fashion - no surprise there)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Um, is that so crazy...I do that all the time?

Jason and Lisa said...

Considering they were eating cupcakes with chocolate frosting, Parker actually looks pretty clean.

Sounds like fun even if they didn't look as clean as they were just after bath time.