Friday, November 21, 2008

Three Months Old


On the 13th of November, Grayson was three months old.  I feel like time is passing by so fast and I am trying to slow it down as much as possible.  I definitely can already tell how the "baby complexes" come into play when you know that your little one is the last baby.  I just want to feel like I am actually experiencing and remembering this blessing as much as possible and sometimes the craziness of life doesn't allow it.  I love this little baby even though he is not as little as I would like.  He is already 15 pounds - which I know because he already had his first ear infection of the cold season.  He is wearing 6-9 months clothing and so now you understand why I feel like my baby is getting big WAY to fast.  About four nights ago he finally found his thumb - which I am not a fan of - so I came up with the idea putting socks on his hands which has forced him to give in and take his pacifier - Yeah!  This has made car rides so much more pleasant.  All in all, he is a very happy, sweet little boy.  His brown eyes are huge and they follow the noise of his brothers around the room which is so cute.  He smiles and talks to us all the time - Davis loves that.  Both boys are big helpers and love their little brother. 

4 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

What a precious baby! Three months...it goes by way too quickly. I look at G and he will be 9 mos. on Sunday...where did that time go? Hopefully, we can both pause and enjoy the blessing that they are in our lives.

Melissa said...

What a sweet boy, I love him... don't worry it is NOT your last baby, so you can let the time fly!!! :)

Theresa said...

What a sweet and beautiful little guy! You, your mom and your sister all belong to the same club called "wanting everyone to have more children." :) My husband would probably have a different name for your club...;)

Jen said...

I love the picture of Grayson on his tummy, he's too cute!!!