Friday, November 21, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears . . . Oh My!


Also, a couple of weeks ago, Aunt Amy took Davis out for a "special day" at the zoo.  I'm sure he loved being by himself with his aunt.  He got to pick out something from the gift shop so he brought home these masks for he and Parker.  When Parker woke up from his nap, Davis ran in his room with the Tiger mask on and despite my efforts to beat him to the crib, Parker was about to climb the walls when he caught sight of Davis.  After he realized the fun, he was eager to be a little Giraffe. . . . anything Davis thinks is cool, Parker is all over it.

2 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

Ya, waking up to a tiger I'd be climbing walls too. That's so cute that Parker wants to be just like Davis and do things Davis is doing (hopefully, they are good things).

Jen said...

That is too funny! I can't even imagine how loud Alyssa's screams would be if that happened to her! :)