Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged - by Sarah Martin


Technically the Sixth Photo

I got tagged by Sarah and I think that I too am supposed to post the sixth picture in my sixth album.  (I posted picture "seven" too - cheating I know but I like the close up the best)  I haven't had this computer very long so the picture isn't that old but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is one of my favorites pictures.  This is from March of 08.  Eli, Davis and TJ had a special day with Grandma and Papa - here they are at a train park.  It is so sweet to me because I know how much Davis LOVES his cousins and I can see it in his face in this pictures.  I am thankful everyday when I pray for my boys that they have such loving cousins and "built-in" best friends.  I pray for them that they would not only be close friends for life but also brothers in Christ who encourage one another in their faith throughout their lives.  A day does not go by that one of my boys doesn't ask to play with their cousins.  Such sweet boys.

I tag Melissa Johnson, Theresa Caruso and Jenn Saylor (come on . . . do it Jenn)

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Albums? What albums? :)

Amy said...

Yah, I don't get that sixth album thing.

Jen said...

Such a great picture!