Friday, November 21, 2008

A Night Out

Carrie Underwood - That's right - I voted her into American Idol greatness :)
First of all, I have not been able to log-in to my blog for weeks and had no idea why.  I happened to mention this to my friend Jen yesterday and she said "you didn't try to open a Hallmark postcard did you?".  Okay - so I tried to open and download that email like fifty times - literally.  My mother-in-law sends those kinds of cards to my kids all the time so I was sure that that was what it was but it was in fact a VIRUS.  I am retarded.  Well, it is all deleted now so I appear to be back in business . . . thank goodness!

Back in the first weekend in November, my sister took me to see Carrie Underwood for my birthday.  I know . . Carrie Underwood . . American Idol - but I love her.  The show was fun to watch but mostly I had a great time with my sister!  For a few hours, it was almost reminiscent of driving around in my old Honda, playing loud country music and singing all the "right" words (right Liss:).  I can't remember the last time we did something just for fun without any little boys along.  I have been blessed with such an amazing sister and best friend.  It was a great time.  

2 comments:

Jason and Lisa said...

Yeah, I'm glad you got it figured out. Hopefully, the virus didn't wipe out too much...I tried opening it 50x too so I guess I'm retarted too. :>) I didn't realize it was a virus till my dad mentioned something the other day...the virus hit his computer too. Anyways, glad to be able to catch up with the Filleman's.

Melissa said...

LOL about the "right" words...
I love you too and had a great time as well!!