Friday, October 3, 2008

Hide and Seek












Hide and seek is one of the boys favorite games right now.  They love to play and lately they will even play with just one another instead of needing Mark or me to "facilitate".  Davis will count very accurately to ten before searching for Parker but Parker will stand there with his hands over his eyes and shout "three, three, three . . . coming Day-day".  It is very cute.  I followed them around the other day to catch them in their favorite spots - Davis in his closet and Parker behind the chair in his room.  I love the "sneaky" look on Parker's face.

2 comments:

The Martins said...

You learn games like this quickly when your brother runs after you with a hammer.

Theresa said...

:) So sweet...I love that they can play together now! Of course, I understand that that's usually followed by some sort of "incident" that's not-so-sweet...at least that's how it is in my house! :)