Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Does he look pale to you?


This story started last Saturday when Davis came upstairs and asked me if he could have some water - trying to (not so conspicuously) hide his arms that were WHITE from the elbow down.  One look at that kid and I knew a massive baby powder explosion was waiting for me downstairs.  Davis had taken a large bottle of powder to his room and filled a backpack, a dump truck, some mega blocks and some other random things with a substantial amount of powder.  Needless to say, you could hardly breathe in there without fear of talc poison.  I thought I had it completely cleaned up but two days later we are all downstairs together and Parker walks out looking like Casper the friendly ghost.  His head was covered in powder.  Apparently Davis had also filled the seat of a ride-on car with powder and they found that stash and decided to put it all over Parker's head.  He was almost glowing white - the picture doesn't do it justice.  It was hysterical.  The other picture is Davis showing us why they were doing that in his bedroom - "look . . we were giving Parker 'hair smoke'".  Well of course, what was I thinking? :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness I feel your pain on the powder being everywhere! Trey did that before Tyson was born and it was EVERYWHERE...I felt like as soon as I thought it was clean I found more. That and it didn't help that when he dumped it the ceiling fan was running.

AprilJ said...

Hair smoke... that is a good one. Parky looks like a little old man with that powdery head and even the eyebrows. Too cute!!!

Adriane said...

I saw somemore of that under a car in Davis's room this afternoon.