Friday, October 3, 2008

Funny Faces and Lots of Style


Aunt Amy's favorite funny face

Parker loves to make his funny face.  Last night Davis asked for a mirror to see his hair while he was in the tub (he is very proud of his new haircut).  Of course Parker is quick to chime in "I turn, I turn" to look in the mirror.  He then sat there making his funny faces in the mirror - laughing at himself.  He cracks me up.  He was still willing to make his faces for the camera after he got out of the tub :)

Before the haircut - quite shaggy

The new-do

I am sure most of my friends and family would admit that they have noticed that Davis has needed a haircut for several weeks, but the thought of all three of them at the salon was making me drag my feet.  I have been telling him, "We HAVE to get your haircut."  He would always respond, "I know, I want it short like Eli".  One day he also said, "You never let me cut my hair short like Eli."  I think it is a glimpse into my future of a little boy who is very opinionated about how he should look - hair, clothes, ect.  

5 comments:

AprilJ said...

Davis looks so different w/his haircut! He looks so much older :( Hugs to all 3 from us. Tell me when you get that package from my friend I emailed you about?

Amy said...

Nice haircut, D! It looks great. Trey and Michael never want the same haircut....hmmm...wonder why? Actually it's usually Michael telling Trey that he needs a haircut.

Theresa said...

SO handsome....he looks adorable! It's about time....j/k.

Anonymous said...

I love the new haircut - so grown up. The boys are so cute!

Jen said...

What a cutie pie! Can't wait to see it in person at church tomorrow. :)