Friday, October 3, 2008

Daddy's Day


The weekend of Sept 20th Mark kept the boys on Saturday so that I could spend the day at a Women's Retreat for our church. The day was a wonderful time of teaching and fellowship with the women of our chuch. I was very thankful that Mark made it possible for me to attend. It was also a special day for Davis and Parker because they got to spend the entire day with Daddy. I asked Davis what was his favorite part of the day and he said, "Daddy let me cut paper with your big scissors in the basement and make a big, paper mess!". It is the little things for Davis. I know that they also had fun at the Williams' for dinner. Davis said they "broke a lot of stuff" at Trey's so thank you to Kenny and Amy for hosting the chaos of all those kids. The picture is actually from Sunday morning (the day after) but it is always sweet to me to see the lasting "affects" for Davis of alone time with Daddy. I think when they are this little it can take just one day of quality time to really grow their relationship. Very sweet.