Tuesday, October 14, 2008

21st Century Kid

This is probably more amazing to me than it should be because I almost never use my IPod because I feel like I can not figure out that thing.  The other evening (I know evening - you thought it was morning because he was eating oatmeal - it was "breakfast night") while I was making Parker's cereal Davis got Mark's IPod out of the bedroom, turned it on and was jamming out.  When I turned around and saw him listening to music on his own it caught me off guard.  He looked like a teenager, sitting there listening to his IPod trying to be in his own world.  He was looking at me like "what mom - this is totally normal".  I guess technology will just be second nature to them.  

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ok even the LOOK in that picture makes him look like a teenager! How does Davis seem to accomplish things like this? Funny kid.

Jason and Lisa said...

That is too funny! I like your new background. How fun for fall!

Cristina said...

So what was he listening to? The Stones??