Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Davis' on Thanksgiving

I don't know if you will be able to see this well without clicking on the picture to make it larger, but I love this. Davis had to write this for school and he did most of it himself with a little help. These people are important to me:
1. Mom because you make dinner.
2. Dad because you play with us and the Wii.
3. My brothers and my cousins. (He was upset that there was only one more line and he wanted to list the brothers and cousins - I convinced him it was okay to put them all on one line - love the brother/cousin love)
What are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving?
"Jesus"
When I think about Thanksgiving I think of: "sweet rice".
My best memory is: "going to Gram's house".
The classic turkey hand!
Davis writes this several times every day. He loves to color and to write and often writes the names of our family on his papers. He always wants everybody to be listed!
So this page I copied because it shows several things that I like about how he writes right now. 1. He dots his eye with a little "circle" instead of a dot - jr. high-notes-to-friends style:) Every time he writes his name, the "i" has a little circle.
2. He learned punctuation marks and love to draw question marks and exclamation points. When he writes exclamation points he thinks there needs to be several. Don't know where he gets that love for dramatic expression!!!! haha (note the exclamation points also have the circles instead of dots)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

so sweet! i love to see these little guys learning so much and being so excited...except that means our babies aren't babies :<