Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ostrich Festival


I have lived in AZ all my life, but had never heard of the Ostrich Festival.  Now that I am a Chandler rat I have been well acquainted with the function (we listened to it all night long:)  We took the boys today and had SO MUCH FUN!  It was a great afternoon.  I thought that petting zoo was the best part.  They got to pet and feed goats, antelopes, a pig, a camel, a zebra, an emu and some other crazy animals - not to mention the free sex-ed lesson they got at the buffalo cages.  I forgot to take my camera into the petting zoo so check out my sister's blog.  The other highlight for me was lunch in the grass.  It was a beautiful day and we had some tasty fair food in the grass and the boys had a great time running around.  
Icees and blue teeth on the ride home
Davis (nervous of course) on their first ride - he ended up loving it
E and Grayson in the grass
Parker and Ryan on the speed boats - they were fearless of course
Grayson and his 'evil-eye' - he loves the camera :)

All the boys on the Mater Ride

Parker and Logey in the grass

Dressed up in front of the fire truck

Eating Lunch - Check out Michael's corn on the cob!

I love this picture - they had so much fun pal-ing around together


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Is Melissa trying to put herself into labor or what?!?

AprilJ said...

CUTE!!!!!!! My kids would have loved that, too...

Jason and Lisa said...

Looks like fun! I've lived here my entire life this far and I haven't been either.

Melissa said...

It was very fun, thank you for cutting me out of the picture when you sent it to me, but then keeping me in when you posted on the world wide web. Awesome sister thing to do!
No not trying to go into labor, why is walking around going to put me in labor???

Tracy said...

Michelle, Hey It's Tracy. How are you and your kiddos? I followyour blog and I love it. The colors and the stuff you write is facinating. I would love to get to gether with you and the kids. Its been so long. I hope all is well. Maybe we can have a play day soon. Thinking about you and your family. Love to all. Let me know if you want to meet up. Have a great week. Im heading to Maryland this friday to be withmy didter and the girls, So ecxcited.!!