Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day we celebrated with my family after church for brunch and later in the evening with Billie for dinner. I love getting to spend the day with my most favorite moms in the world and of course with the sweet boys that make me a mommy.

Ok, so this is actually an easter photo but we failed at taking a picture on Mother's Day. Close enough! Me, my mom, my Gram and my sister = I love these women. Such amazing examples of godly moms for me to follow.

My mother-in-law with Parker and Grayson. Another amazing mom in my life. I can't imagine being a mom without the encouragement, love and support of my mom and Billie.
Me and my boys. I love these little men so much. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't thank God that He made me their mom and ask Him to help me be faithful to the huge responsibility of caring for them and shepherding their hearts - one of the most rewarding things in my life!!

1 comment:

AprilJ said...

Awesome pics. I love all those moms, too...