Saturday, May 28, 2011

First Lost Tooth


The first day we were in Alaska, Davis literally "lost" his first tooth (might actually be a milestone I'll remember since he lost it on Mark's birthday). It has been dangling for weeks. He has been asking me to pull it but the thought of that brings forward the panic of my own loose teeth as a child so no tooth pulling for me - at least this round. He came inside for dinner and I looked at him and realized it was missing. He had no idea when it had fallen out but he had been in the front yard. My husband was committed to finding his first lost tooth. I thought he efforts in the front yard were hopeless but sure enough he found the thing. I hope in twenty years Davis is super glad that we saved his first lost tooth :) He looks very big and was excited to show people his new smile.

No comments: