Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

The boys were excited to give Daddy their presents - two new D-backs shirts and tickets to go to a b ball game in San Diego.
Grayson is more interested in his "Happy Father's Day Bosa donut" than taking a picture with Dad!

Father's Day was pretty simple around here because we had just gotten home from vacation the night before. Both of the big boys knew it was Father's Day and were excited. Parker wanted to know when it was time "for the party". He is always ready for a good time. The boys all love their Daddy very much. I made something for Mark's office and each of the boys was telling me things about Daddy. Parker said that Daddy's very favorite thing to do is "to love me". I'm so glad that my sweet boys have a Daddy who loves them very much.

No comments: