Sunday, March 28, 2010

Papa

watching Papa work on his taxes :)
Grayson had some pretty sweet bonding time with my dad this week in CA. He has been super attached to me as of late (even more than usual:) so it can be a little difficult to pull him away sometimes. My dad was persistent and won him over. He even started saying Papa really well - he says something more like "BaaPoh" which sounds really cute to me. He doesn't say too many words so I like hearing him start to say things that people other than me can understand. We are so blessed to have times like this to spend with my mom and dad.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are very blessed to have a Papa like him! Very sweet!~Amy

Melissa said...

Very Sweet! :)

Heidi said...

Your Dad looks like he couldn't be any happier than having a grandchild in his arms!