Monday, July 19, 2010

More California Fun

These are not in order and I am sure that most of you are all done seeing California pictures, but I want them all in my album.
We were so blessed to get to spend so much time with my Gram - the boys really love her.
Davis loves the insect exhibit at the San Diego Zoo. He loved it so much he wanted to stay to trek up there even after everyone else was leaving to go to lunch - if you know my kid this means that he really, really likes it because he usually just humors me at the zoo :) Here he is with a huge centipede.
Rachel and I at the zoo
We rented this family bike thing one day to find something to do in the very chilly weather. It was very fun - and pretty hard work since the kids couldn't reach the pedal to 'pull their own weight' :) Every time we walked past one of these for the remainder of the trip Grayson would ask to go for another ride. He loved it.
My sweet, tan little boy

More sweet boys at the zoo

2 comments:

AprilJ said...

You're ready for AK after your cold weather in SoCal!!!! See you soon... get the blender out :)

Theresa said...

One of these days I'll catch up to you and your 15 CA posts-haha-j/k I'm just putting off the inevitable!