Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Legoland (and last CA post:)

I feel like I have plugged this place like crazy lately, but it really is so fun. For little, active boys this is an ideal amusement park type place. There is fun rides, splash pads, and lots of different interactive play-gym type areas. My boys could probably never tire of this place. After posing with the Lego man at the entrance, Eli was asking questions about how the lego figures got to be so big. I think it is precious that my very knowledgeable nephew still has an imagination that believed that this guy might be real :)

Parker with Bob the Builder - it really is impressive what they have built out of legos - especially since it can take me forever to assemble something that only kind of resembles a vehicle or house!
The first couple of rides were roller coasters (Davis' favorite - I've had to 'brave up' a lot after having three boys). Grayson was getting so sad that he wasn't big enough to ride. When we got over to the smaller kid area he was so excited to ride the rides.
Uncle Marky was so kind to troop around with us for the day since Mark and Troy were both working. The kids had a great time with him. Isn't my niece Evie just the most angelic, beautiful little thing??!!
Oh yeah, good times at lego land :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard great things about it. Looks like a lot of fun!

Theresa said...

Very fun, and Melissa havin' herself a great time! too bad she wasn't in town for the zoo; i know, very disappointed! ;)

The Martins said...

a sweater background? does that mean that fall WILL come? pumpkins? baking? apples? leaves?
Please? :)