Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beach Fun with Cousins

The boys dug this big hole (courtesy of Jake and Jake:) and were happy to play in here for hours. Picture doesn't do it justice. Parker couldn't even get out without someone pulling him out. It was a seriously deep hole!

Mark said I was taking an endless summer vacation - it was only two weeks - but it really was a great time with the kids and awesome to be out of the heat. I ended up working out a way to stay a couple extra days so I could overlap with my sister. Besides the fact that I got to live with my sis and her kids after not seeing her for weeks - she was in Alaska:( - the kids also got to play on the beach together and take a trip to Legoland. We really didn't have many great beach days because of the unusually cold CA weather so I was glad for those couple of days with the AZ Johnsons.
Me and my boys one of my favorite places - this was our first really nice beach day
Parker would ask me to dig him a "beach chair" = hole in the sand with a bump for a foot rest - ahhh this is the life :)
Mom and Gray
Troy took Evie out to just sit in the water - this looked so peaceful to me - he loves his baby girl :)
Cousin love


Daddy and Grayson taking a walk - lots of Papa bonding time on this trip!
Mom and Parker with her sand castle masterpiece. Davis loved it until she carved a face in the top fitted with sea shell eyes. Then he was so bothered by it he insisted on jumping on the castle. My kid doesn't like anything "clown like" = shocker!! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun! Seriously we need to plan beach trips in early July so we can hang out with our favorite families too! :)